There are several characteristics that are shown by successful leaders. The following eight traits are the most important qualities for students in leadership positions in school.
- Their expectations about the fellow students are consistant and will be high even under adverse conditions.
- Successful leaders considers that any kind of disadvantage should not become an obstacle to achieving success.
- They improve themselves and help others in improving with the help of teaching staff.
- They have deep knowledge about every student and can track the progress of each student towards success.
- They can influence individual students in developing higher personality characteristics.
- They help students in participating in several opportunities both inside and outside classroom.
- They keep connection with parents and teachers in building a community for supporting students.
- They are good at self evaluating and analysis of strengths based on data.